Message from the President & CEO
Groundbreakers is not your ordinary gathering. Inspiring and informative, our focus is on your growth as a person—and professional.
Six years strong, Toigo’s 2016 forum for women in leadership will feature nationally recognized speakers and some captivating unknowns. All will invite you in, share their wisdom, challenge your thinking, and encourage you to move forward and make a difference—to break new ground.
The value of this one-day leadership event extends well beyond the podium. With mid- and senior level professionals from a mix of industries, Groundbreakers will provide you with an unparalleled setting for networking, sharing common challenges and generating ideas.
I invite you to join us at Groundbreakers this Fall. Take a day for your own development; it’s an investment you deserve. Space is limited and has sold-out each year for the past six years—so register today!
Nancy Sims, President & CEO
Toigo Foundation | Toigo Institute for Leadership Excellence, Advancement and Diversity (I*LEAD)
click for bio
How We’re Breaking Ground
- A new type of investment conference where the investment is in YOU.
- Forum for teams of high achieving females to gather and gain insights together (firms have started incorporating Groundbreakers into their own leadership curricula).
- A day to reflect and focus—and move forward energized with new purpose and insights.
- Candid, open exchange sets the tone from the opening introductions throughout the program.
- Vibrant exchange where networking with fellow women leaders representing a mix of industries is encouraged.
For 25+ years, the Toigo Foundation has been a passionate advocate for greater opportunity for those who are disproportionately underrepresented in business. Through the Groundbreakers initiative, our goal is to continue to fuel the dialogue about and between a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, and multi-generational audience of great women that we hope will remain powerful and groundbreaking! Learn more